Hey, Anthony here.
Thanks for checking out my blog, you’ve come to the right place if your looking for a comprehensive review of Your Love Guru Guide book, which is written by none other than relationship expert Rachel Wilkins.
First and foremost, I just want to clarify I will be giving you an unrestricted unbiased and honest review of Rachel’s relationship self help guide. What your about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before grabbing a copy of the guide yourself.
This is a review site: Click here to visit Rachel Wilkin’s Your Love Guru Official Website
So what exactly is Rachel Wilkin’s ‘Your Love Guru’ the break up bible?
‘Your Love Guru’ is a comprehensive guide on how to deal with break ups by relationship expert and veteran, Rachel Wilkins.
Dubbed the ‘break up bible’, Your Love Guru shows you several unorthodox methods to get your ex back, these are NOT normal by any means however Rachel does provide a valid explanation and the psychology behind every method she teaches.
For example she teaches you something called the ‘Rapid Rekindle Technique’.
Now whilst pestering your ex with lot’s of annoying phone calls or harassing them are obvious ‘no no’s’ the Rapid Rekindle technique that Rachel teaches goes through 6 strategically planned steps which regains trust, lust and most importantly romance.
The method really does go into depth of how to actually implement it in ‘real’ life scenario’s, everything from how and where you should do each step.
I’ve read many books over the last few months on this specific topic (the how to get your ex back) and don’t get me wrong, I read some super material. However this was one of the first guides I read which gave you EXACT instructions of how to get your lost love back. Not to mention Rachel’s style of penning these techniques down really make it an enjoyable yet valuable read.
Here’s exactly how the ‘Rapid Rekindle Technique’ works:
So the first thing to really over come is ‘mindset’. Rachel really does sympathize for you, I mean she has seen hundred’s if not thousands of break ups. But the first thing to conquer is your mind.
A break up can cause you to do the WRONG things as humans always have a tendency to act inappropriately even without intent to, when they are suffering hurt from a breakup.
The next thing Rachel instructs you to do, is to carry out 6 key things which will gently regain trust with your ex girlfriend or boyfriend. They include very specific things such as contacting your ex at specific time when you are aware they are not doing important errands. Communicating with one another whilst trying to minimize ‘fight triggers’ (something Rachel refers to as signals for argument starters).
After reading the method and more importantly the explanation behind it, this method seems like a complete ‘can’t lose’ method. This is one of the many techniques Rachel teaches in Your Love Guru.
What are the BAD things about Rachel’s Your Love Guru?
Just like every product and book I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are the flaws I noticed after reading Rachel’s guide:
– Rachel has VERY unorthodox methods, these really are NOT your typical methods you hear about when it comes to getting your ex back. I can see many readers being slightly overwhelmed with some of the things Rachel advises you should do to regain love.
– You will need to take responsibility for the breakup, no matter what happens. This will seem very UNFAIR to some readers who feel the breakup was not their fault. However Rachel encourages you to make the first move regardless of who’s fault it was, If you want your love back your going to have to take action!
And how about the GOOD things about Your Love Guru?
– It’s a very easy and enjoying read to say the least. Rachel really has a nice writing style and her experience as a marriage counselor truly shines through.
– She includes over 6 proven methods to get your ex back. Everything from the C.P.M.B method, The Reconnect, The Perfect Blitz date are just a few I’ve pulled from Rachel’s break up guide. Her method’s are designed for pretty much every type of break up scenario you could imagine.
– The guide will apply to ‘anyone’. It’s probably the most versatile self help relationship books I’ve read in a long while. Regardless what age, sex or religion you are; after reading this guide you will be able to take something away that will help mend your broken heart.
– It’s completely different from ANYTHING you have ever read in this field. Rachel really stands out from all those love experts out there, her methods are very different yet are backed with logically proven reasoning which separates her from the crowd.
Overall, what do I think?
Your Love Guru otherwise known as the Break Up Bible, in my eyes is the best non fluff guide on exactly how to get your ex back. Rachel, the author boasts an impressive background of 9 priceless years as a professional relationship expert (and it truly does show!). The guide is packed from start to finish on unorthodox techniques to rekindle and regain love with your ex. In fact I’ve learnt a few golden nuggets I could use in my own relationship (and that’s reading 20+ relationship self help books in the past few months alone!). If you are currently in a break or have broken up with your ex and you wish to rekindle the love that once was. I definitely feel you should pick Rachel’s guide up and read from start to finish! You won’t regret it!
Hope my webpage has helped you,